Most People Don’t Plan To Fail, They Simply Fail To Plan
Financial planning is the roadmap to a secure and fulfilling life, as YOU define it. We consult but most importantly we listen. We provide comprehensive planning to create a personalized Life Plan. Not just for investments—but for everything from debt management to college funding to generating the retirement income you’ll need for a safe and comfortable retirement.
Comprehensive, Personalized Plans
Our planning process starts with getting to know you and your needs in the depth and detail we need so we can build the Life Plan you deserve. Based on this Life Plan we create a comprehensive set of recommendations that may include:
- Cash-flow optimization
- Loss of Income protection
- College Funding
- Retirement funding
- Social Security maximization
- Risk management
- Charitable giving
- Estate planning
Financial planning is an ongoing and dynamic process that includes ongoing implementation and continual monitoring with course corrections as needed. We are great listeners. With your feedback in hand, we use our over 25 years of planning experience to help you make informed financial decisions.
Retirement Income Planning
We guide and support clients in building a plan for income distribution after retirement.
Retirement income planning involves working together to identify your retirement income needs, then creating two things:
- An in-retirement portfolio that, along with Social Security and any other income sources, provides steady income while allowing for needed growth.
- A spending strategy that can keep you from overspending—or living with unnecessary, fear-based frugality.
Proper estate planning helps to ensure that your heirs receive the greatest amount of your wealth possible, in an easy and efficient manner. It often goes hand in hand with charitable giving.
We provide guidance for giving to the people and causes that are important to you in two ways: During your lifetime, and at the settlement of your estate.
Wealth takes a great deal of time and work to achieve, but it can be lost quickly. That’s why risk management is essential for those who wish to sustain their wealth and potentially pass it on to multiple generations.
We utilize Riskalyze to identify your acceptable levels of risk and reward. Together we can take the guesswork out of your financial future.
The Financial Planning Process
- Establishing and defining the relationship with a client
- Gathering client data
- Analyzing and evaluating the client's financial status
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations